Employment and Work Permit

Employment solution including Work permit applications in the Nordic countries (Sweden, Finland and Norway) for non-EU citizens.

Valid Work Permit for employment in a Nordic country

The key factor to obtaining a valid Work Permit in any of the Nordic countries (Sweden, Finland and Norway) is principally that a Nordic employer has formally offered a job and sent out an employment agreement. A work permit can never be issued without an employment agreement from an employer in the country of work. The employment needs to be in level with the standards that applies in each country and for each position, including salary level and insurances similar to the relevant collective agreements.

Compliant Employment Services

We provide full solution compliant employment services including all necessary individual insurances and standards enabling our client to get a work permit with us as the employer.

The application process is handled by us and our partners and generally takes 2-4 weeks.